Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 07, 2006

Lately

  • Visited my regular book rental place to stock up on books set in Italy
  • Spent hours (broken up in days) perusing the travel books section in MPH (the 100-hour sale they are having has seriously made me tempted to buy everything I see - it has been too long since I indulged in a book shopping spree)
  • Cracked my brains in The Wicked online game that I haven't yet completed (although I heard his bandwidth busted and it's not playable temporarily)
  • Put in a lot more original and true effort into my work (after all, not to brag or anything, but I do have to show that 2.5 years of Masters is worth something)
  • Managed to keep up an exercise regime of at least 4 times of 30-min workout sessions weekly - boy am I proud of this I tell you (and I would like to believe it is why my tummy looks taut-er, my thighs not so thunder and why I sleep like a baby most nights)
  • Caught up with girlfriends over dinner to gossip on life for the newly-wed one (haha, boy how our topics of conversation have changed since our university days -we're grown up women now!)

But no, life hasn't been that rosy. Got la, unwitting entanglement in some office politics I don't care to elaborate :P Moans and groans about my petrol-guzzling machine but thankfulness for its (touchwood) obedience.

And since I work so hard at work now ah, I feel less inclined to come home and stare more at the computer - which explains my long absences. Right now, it's back to more digesting of Italian art, architecture, history and culture ... I am sooooo looking forward to the end of June! :)

No comments: