Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'm too lazy to post up pictures. Also because my photographer is too bogged down with work to actually deliver the pictures to me *sob sob*

Anyway, today, I spent a few thousand RM (actually, more like KF's RM cos I have a pathetic credit limit) booking trips for 10 of us to Krabi in April and a Raya trip with the in-laws to Bangkok - yiiippeee! :) Good to have something to countdown to ... it feels evil to plan next year's holidays so early, but well - what else do you live for if not for holidays??! :P

More stuffs to look fwd to :
A wedding a month until February.
Christmas!!!
New Year resolutions ...

Meanwhile, back to work - need to earn back some money for the incredibly empty bank account :P

No comments: