Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 09, 2005

Fairytale

I forgot how long it's been,
I haven't heard
your most favourite story.
I've thought for so long,
I'm starting to forget,
Have I done something wrong?

You cried while explaining
Fairytales are lies
I couldn't be your prince.
You didn't know
The day you told me you loved me
The stars in my sky lighted brightly.

I wish I were the prince that you love in your fairytale
I'd spread my arms like wings to protect you from all that hurts and pains
You must believe
Believe that we will end up like in the fairytale
with joy and happiness.

- a not-so-professional translation of Tong Hua performed by Michael Wang Guang Liang

It's a brilliant sweet romantic song. Should watch the music video too, touching. The English translation is, naturally, not very romantic. But the Mandarin lyrics, with right piano music and the right singer - magic, I tell you.

Right now playing repeatedly on the music players of numerous romantics throughout the world ...

No comments: