Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Caught up

Of course, I can explain. Been busy. Harry Potter's Goblet of Fire one weekend. Snow Wolf Lake the other weekend. A sudden huge assignment at work. Sudden increase in responsibilities at work (which brings about some unwanted complications). The procrastination of yet another week in submitting my thesis chapter. So many projects left to do, particularly especially uploading photos from Bangkok. And the need to start packing stuff into boxes to move to the new family home. Shopping for new furniture (not that I'm complaining).

So, see, I have been busy. So busy that I've been sleeping earlier every day and still feeling reluctant to get up in the morning. Lethargy from all the busy-ness, if that can happen.

The end of the year is coming up yet again. Another new year will be catching up with us. And what do I have to say for myself the past year? I shall give that some serious thought and share that later, when I'm not too caught up. Or, more like, when I can catch up with time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya no nid to think about the year la... reflect for wat? use energy to live la :D hahaha (ok i shuddup)

Amy W. said...

see, i reflect, so that next year, i'll use more of my energy to really live :)

Jarod Lee said...

such a wise said by amy