Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 27, 2006

New Year wishes

I've made resolutions for the New Year. For the Chinese New Year, I'll make wishes instead :)

I wish ...
  • For the generosity of my boss to overflow into my pockets
  • That I will be able to obtain income from unexpected sources i.e. winning contests with cash prizes
  • That I will have more than enough cash to renovate and furnish our new house comfortably
  • For all my family and friends to have a healthy, robust, heartwarming new year
  • That I will miraculously become slimmer, prettier, healthier and fitter
  • That I will find it in me to be kinder, more sympathetic, friendlier and less absorbed in myself
  • For less nonsensical politicking, more good Samaritans, less people in need of help, more society-conscious leaders, less inflation, better economic growth - world peace!
  • That maybe, just maybe, someone may want me after all

... somehow ...

3 comments:

Natallie said...

Hey dear..
Your last wish sound so kesian!!!!!
Of course someone wants u!! If u 'open up' the market ( ;P ), I'm sure MANY would want u as well!! hehehe... Happy CNY fren!!

Anonymous said...

that last wish sounds puzzling.. hehe plenty of people 1's u? but whO? most importantly is God and you find peace within ureself!!.. it's time to dwelve further into that comment.. you're awaiting a total life-changing experience come your way?! HEHE ;)
hope the choi sun yeh wants all of us this year lah!! gong hei fatt choi!!

Jay said...

Err ... what do you mean that you wished for someone to want you? :|

I thought someone already wants you ... let me rephrase ... you are already taken, no?

To be clarified later this Sat ...