Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Packed and sent off

I've done it!

Yesterday, I DHL-ed my dissertation to Reading. The two bound copies cost me RM26 each. I put them in a bubble-wrap envelope, made DHL put it in their waterproof bag, then stuffed it into the DHL 2kg box. They said it will arrive on Tuesday. And postage cost me RM230. Ouch! But it will be worth every cent when I finally get the nod to graduate with an MSc in Real Estate.

So yes, I've been busy on my dissertation. Actually, not really la. It spent 4 days sitting at the binders. During the time of which I started my research on my London-Rome trip.

And oh yes, attended Leo Ku - Miriam Yeung's CNY concert in Putra Stadium Bukit Jalil on Feb 25. The longest concert I ever attended - 3 hours 15 mins. Best part was when the guest artiste Justin Lo appeared. He has an amazing voice with fantastic stage charisma. The concert was totally worth the RM80 ticket :)

Yesterday, went to Marco's Pizza, newly-opened in Tmn Mayang. Nice clean and bright place. Great pasta. Good pizza. Expensive drinks. Cost us RM105 total for 2 regular pizzas, a pasta, a piece of cake, 8 drinks. And guess what? Tonight I'll be going there again with my family! :)

And ooh, I just returned from a trip to 1-Utama with my mum. We decided to buy exercise equipment for the house. So we purchased a Diamondback cross-trainer, an AbLounger, a BodyTwister and a pair of 3-lb dumbbells. So, I get to work my lower body, my abs, my waist and my arms. Hehe, can put off signing up for a gym until I get bored of the machines :)

I'm glad I'm a free person now! Feels great to not have to think of studying or writing. Too bad KF is not around for the week - enjoying himself in Japan - and aiyo, Japan uses different telecommunications from us, so we can't even sms :( So, I shall just spend time doing nothing for the next few days ... b-l-i-s-s ...

1 comment:

Natallie said...

hey girl!
So da happy for u, man! :)
lets now prepare for SL's wedding! hehehe