Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

First & Last

The very first meme to be featured in my blog!

1. What is the first thing you said today? Who did you say it to?
'Morning Nik, what's for breakfast? I said it to my maid.

2. What is the last thing you ate and drank?
A piece of papadom. A cup of RO water.

3. What is the first thing you do when you get home from work / school everyday?
Walk to the kitchen to put down my water tumbler.

4. When is the last time you laughed out loud?
I really cannot remember. The last one I can remember is when I went out with the girls last Tuesday.

5. Name something you hope to do for the first time this summer.
First step in the Roman Forum, first step in the Collosseum, first step in the Vatican City, first (and only) time graduating with my MSc in Real Estate, first time in Europe with KF - oooh, I'm having lotsa firsts this summer! :)

And, that's the end of my first meme. JC, you're tagged for this meme! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My meme coming out soon!

JC