Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I just noticed, I'm supposedly still on vacation in Rome and London - muahahaha! I've to do something about that soon. Keep putting it off because whenever I fiddle with the template and those html-nonsense, the layout gets screwed up and something goes wrong, of which I then have to spend another few hours or days getting the display right again.

I'm-look-ing-for-ward-to-the-long-week-end ... (in a sing-song voice) ... maybe I'll get my hair cut, get my nails done, go for a facial, work out extra long on the crosstrainer OR maybe I'll just go around and continue researching and comparing prices of all sorts of house things. Aiya, five whole days ... I can spend one day pampering, 2 days shopping for prices (or catching up on my Desperate Housewives and The OC), and 2 days lounging in PD. And there goes a whole work week. Hmm ...

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie is scheduled to be released worldwide on July 13 next year! I can't believe I'll be 27 years old and still looking forward to these kinda things. Hey ... 27! Hmmm ... 27. Next year, it'll be 10 years since I left school. And it'll mark 5 years of drudgery in the working world.

But but but ... it'll also mark a new home, a year of slogging to be a registered valuer, and a year of things I've always thought I'd do at 27. Life is good, particularly if you have someone to share it with ;)

No comments: