Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I resolve

As always, the traditional resolutions for the year. I've achieved every single thing on my to-do list for 2006, except one which, due to circumstances not in my control, I've had to bring forward to this year. And so, for this year (the year that will mark the end of my mid-20's), I resolve to :
  • Finish 2 of my practical tasks for TPC submission
  • Start studying seriously (yes, again!) for my Board interview
  • Travel overseas (at least once, possibly Shanghai) and locally (at least once, possibly to an island) - money is going to be tight, can't do as much travelling as I did in 2006
  • Be a tidier person and learn to be a good weekend-housekeeper and weekend cook! (I'm looking forward to knocking up stuff in my own kitchen and keeping the dear's tummy happy and generally fulfilling all my Cancerian tendencies)
  • Keep my weight below 50 kilos (yah, I'm not light)
  • Revamp my wardrobe (not just keep spending on Hush Puppies and Clarks and Scholls)

2006 was an immensely busy year. I hope 2007 won't be so much of busy, but more of fulfilling.

No comments: