Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Soon

I now know what is the meaning of wedding stress. Seating plans are driving me nuts! The amount of work in the office and the deadlines are impossible. My super long fingernails which I'm keeping on the instructions of my manicurist are getting in the way of my typing - I just hope they don't break before my appointment. A million things seem to be getting to me. And amidst all this, I still have to try to be a beautifully relaxed bride on Friday. Gosh, howww???!!!

My saving thought that will last me through the week before next week's bliss : "The wedding lasts for 2 days, but the marriage is for ever."


5 comments:

Angie Siew said...

congrats Amy... wishing u many happiness!

Natallie said...

hey my fren..
no worries la... everything will fall into place wan.. like i say, if u need anyone to help clear house, i'll sneak into ur place. just dont let ur mom/aunties know! hehehe.. i cant help u with work, but any other stuff, my number's a click away! :) STOP WORRYING!

Peanutxz said...

nola..u kenot. i go la..i have full experience d seriously. i can liaise with the hotel ppl and settle everything in 5 secs. hAhHAHA...congratulations fong. and njoy ur day!!!

Natallie said...

hahaa.. oh yes yes, 2nd thoughts, fong, i think my sis is more experienced compared to me in liaising wedding stuff now.. so u better call her for help instead! muahaha

azzad said...

Fong sayang,

Selamat pengantin baru. Moga direstu sentiasa, luar dan dalam.