Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

At my desk, again

Back, from lovely trip to Eastern Europe. It was an eye-opening fortnight, to say the least. I was excited over the falling snow in Vienna and the white blankets in Salzburg, the beauty of Charles Bridge in Prague and the enchanting night scenes on the Danube in Budapest, felt thoroughly pampered by having nice hotel rooms and good breakfasts and all meals taken care of (I may just change my mind about tour groups), and basically just loved that I didn't have to think about work at all.

But, when I got back, I had an avalanche of work and other stuff to take care of. The "other stuff" being real tricky issues that seem tougher to handle than the avalanche. I'm still working on the "other stuff".

Back to happier episodes, I've uploaded my trip pics here. Not much, because oftentimes, I found it too cold to take my hands out of my gloves, and I just let KF do all the work. From the ultra-cold European region, I'm looking forward to a sunny beach holiday in Krabi at the end of next month. I thrive on holidays, yes I do!

No comments: