Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jed

There's something wrong. I've had my holiday. I've another holiday coming up (with delicious Thai food, endless massages and long snorkel sessions cramped into 4 days). The boss has verbally agreed to increase my salary. I'm happy skipping around in gym classes. I found a new radio channel to listen to (don't know what channel or frequency it is but it has no ads, that I know). I've stocked up on all my favourite expensive cereals. Ok, I've still got to pay up for my car's 2nd overhaul. And I'm quite broke (never use the word "absolutely" because a pay check always comes in at the end of the month). The pre-wedding figure looks like it needs some serious work soon. I have no motivation to work and getting up in the mornings are a drag - the only thing of which I enjoy is the long drive to work with the radio (so sad, I know). There are other things, but, why dwell on the ugly things in life?

Jaded. I'm at that phase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn. So cliche la. Just like what some ppl say, you get married and everything starts going downwards ... nothing excites you anymore. Hope your case is not a permanent case.

Amy W. said...

wahhh ... actually, it's the other way round. i got married and everything seems to be going up, except my mood. i blame it all on work. work sucks until u can make it your hobby.