Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Again, I try to make excuses for abandoning.

CNY ended on a good note, depending on how you look at it - after a whole fortnight of binge-ing completely on food, food and more food. I finally have to admit I have put on weight. I much prefer to leave in denial, but my inability to fit into my favourite (and only) pair of Gap jeans is a pretty shrill alarm. So today, I shall leave work on time, to go home and jog. (Please please please don't rain). And for the next 3 weeks or so, I shall go on a no-rice diet (my most unfavourite diet of all, because I really love my chicken rice and nasi lemak and nasi goreng kampung). But, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Bring out all the slimming lotions and hide the chocolates!

Been superbly busy at work, at home and yes, planning for trips. The last one is taking up quite a bit of time - but am loving every minute :) Can't wait - oooh!

The romantic weekend of the year is here once again - and it should be lovely. If I'm in the mood, I can blog about it - later :)

No comments: