Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

As Sue Cs it


Because Glee has ended its first season, I shall re-quote my favourite Sue Sylvester lines:-

On her life philosophy
  • "You know, for me, trophies are like herpes. You can try to get rid of them but they just keep coming. Sue Sylvester has hourly flare-ups of burning, itchy, highly contagious talent."
  • "I, for one, think intimacy has no place in a marriage. Walked in on my parents once, and it was like seeing two walruses wrestling."
  • "Me, I never wanted kids — don't have the time, don't have the uterus."

On her nemesis - Will Schuester
  • "Your hair looks like a briar patch. I keep expecting racist, animated Disney characters to pop up and start singing about living on the bayou."
  • "I just lost my train of thought because you have so much margarine in your hair."
  • "I thought I smelled cookies wafting from the ovens of the little elves that live in your hair."
  • "You have enough product in your hair to season a wok."
  • "I don’t trust a man with curly hair. I can’t help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting."
  • "God, it feels good to finally pop that zit known as Will Schuester."

To her award-winning cheerleading team
  • "Nobody quits the Cheerios. You either die or I kick you off."
  • "You think this hard. I'm passing a gallstone as we speak. That is hard!"
  • "I’m going to ask you to smell your armpits. That’s the smell of failure, and it’s stinking up my office."
  • "I’m all about empowerment. I empower my Cheerios to live in a state of constant fear by creating an environment of irrational, random terror."
Jane Lynch is awesome!

No comments: