Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

This weekend I shall be able to fulfill my lifelong dream of eating nasi kerabu in Kota Bharu. Okay, I exaggerate. It's been my dream only for the past 12 years - ever since I was introduced to my first bite of nasi kerabu from a humble gerai next to my university hostel block, I've been hooked. And I religiously search for it at the pasar Ramadhan annually, never being able to find a good one since 12 years ago. I hope Kota Bharu's most famous stall lives up to its name - yay, Kota Bharu, here I come :D [Obviously, nasi kerabu is gonna be more of a highlight this weekend than Pulau Perhentian, which I actually also am looking forward to, just not as much as that great carbo-fix I shall get at the end of all those strenuous water activities]

No comments: