Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Family Way

Tony Parson does it once again! This time he thrives on and on about babies, women, babies, husbands, babies and more babies! I got this as a present, and nope, I'm not complaining. He's an excellent writer, if you've read his previous 3 books, you'll thoroughly agree with me. This time however, he doesn't speak from the viewpoint of a man. He adopts the vocals of 3 lady protagonists. He doesn't do it as well as he does in the male voice, but the essence is definitely there.

Humourous, witty, touching - very well-written I'd say. If you've never read a single one of his books, go grab one today! I think the first book you read of his will remain your favourite book. I read "Man and Wife" first (his 2nd book I believe), and until now, I still love that book and the emotions it evokes whenever I read it :) A good book should be like that, shouldn't it?

No comments: