Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Sunday morning

A day you laze and yawn on. Not for super juggler-between-all-kinds-of-obligations-to-all-kinds-of-obligatory-people-and-things. But, enough about me. What's up with you?

Yes, I'm continuing that book binge. John Grisham's King of Torts was, well, very legal. And, if you took out all the law terms and lawyer paraphernalia, you're left with not much of a book. Well, never was a huge Grisham fan - although he did write some pretty good books, most of which have been pretty big films.

Speaking of movies, I'm looking forward to the opening of the IMAX theatre in Times Square. I think it's supposed to open this weekend, with the first 3D showing of The Polar Express. Thought it'd be fun to watch it with those ugly 3D goggles ... but on second thoughts, RM20 per person for a cartoon ... hmmm ....

Now, if it were RM20 per person for Phantom of the Opera, it'd be a different story altogether. Ha ha. If there's nothing else you watch this month, make sure this makes the "Must Watch" list. Only RM10 at major cinemas in the Klang Valley, and even cheaper in other parts of the nation. And I must remember to go get a soundtrack before the movie release ... or it'd cost a bomb later with all the hype and hoo-ha.

I'm slowly slogging through a thoroughly horrible finance assignment right now. Deadline's in a few days. Meanwhile, work is piling up, because everyone else is taking turns with their long annual leaves. Which makes unfortunate me the person who takes up everyone's unfinished jobs. BUT, I've promised myself. It's only going to be another 2 years. Then, I'll be off ... to do whatever I wish to do then. Ah. The threads of hope that offers survival dreams ...

No comments: