Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I've got the latest Coldplay album - X & Y :) I shall now turn all melancholic and temperamental while lasting this phase :)

Yesterday was spent traversing the PLUS highway. Took 4 hours to drive to PD (it was bumper-to-bumper from before Sungai Besi toll and all the way till I exited at the 2nd Seremban exit). Argh. Spent 6 hours in PD and then decided to head back home (thankfully, it was only a short 90-minute drive home to PJ). Reason why was because of paranoia. The ground floor apartment had, like, five exits / entrances - the main door, the sliding door, the fire exit, the rear exit, the dry area exit. Argh. And with only me, my mum, my li'l brother and the maid, it didn't seem very safe to remain there. So, headed back home to the supposed safety of home and a peaceful night's sleep.

No comments: