Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2005

Of this and that

Y-e-s!!! I've completed my final assignment of all for my MSc! Yippee-doo-dah!

Now, all I have to do is sleep on it for a night (something I do for every assignment, to ensure that there's no new idea that suddenly pops into my head) and then I can send it off tomorrow night - yippie! :)

All that's left is to study for exams in August and then, thesis-writing ...

Oh no. I've just deflated my balloon.

Ah well.

Tomorrow's a whole day of trawling Klang Valley roads - part of the job, but no I'm not a taxi driver :P

This weekend's gonna be filled with wardrobe activities (clearing out old clothes and going out to buy new ones! what activity's better?) and bringing an old Korean friend around town. She's here for a Redang trip, but can you believe I've never been there? :P

Maybe I'll drop by the hairdresser's if I've time (though I doubt it 'cos if I'm in the mood to shop, I s-h-o-p). Haven't shopped ever since CNY, anyway. It's about time for some great weekend-shopping.

But, wait, it's only Monday today right? Aish ...

Otherwise, happy news of the day : The darling pre-ordered the hyped half-blood prince for me! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what half blood prince?

Amy W. said...

u don't know?? ask anyone who is anyone :)

Anonymous said...

so action.

(i just found out it's halim putar).

azzad said...

Hey Amy, or my preferably Siew Fong, pls be informed that you're linked from http://maggotymaggot.blogspot.com

It's one way of keeping myself updated of your whatabouts my fren.

Read u later gorgeous!

Amy W. said...

maggot - megat! i just knew it was u when i saw that pic :) thank u for linking me, now i can keep track of u too! :)

Amy W. said...

i am having a real problem on my computer. i can't log in to any sites that require a username and password, including this blog, my bank account, my Blackboard. argh. dunno wht stupid undetectable virus is that. someone help!