Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 03, 2005

Lotsa stuff happening.

House alarm triggered one night. I heard noises in the study room next to my bedroom. Called my mum and she called the police. Police came (amazingly efficiently in 5 minutes) and scouted our house for us. Hobbled around and we lost about 2 hours of sleep that night. On a work day some more :P

Therefore, this episode has suddenly made me realise why people say you pay maintenance charges (when you live in apartments) for security. The word security now has a different meaning to me. At least in apartments you don't have to be afraid of people climbing down through your ceiling boards to scare you out of your sweet dreams.

Handed in my 3rd assignment for the semester. One more to go, due end of this month. But right now, this weekend, I'm free. For a while. Mummy requested me to drive her and my brother down to PD for the weekend. So ok lor.

Note for all of us : it's the beginning of the middle of the year.

No comments: