Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 29, 2005

Getting excited about the trip. Going to be staying at my client's place in Likas - The Likas Business Suites. It's out of town, but it's ok, got car rental.

Actually, a bit worried that I won't be able to finish running around the government agencies, planning dept, land dept, property dept, engineer, architect, etc. in 3 days. But, I guess I'll just have to try.

The news and pictures in the papers of floods and trees falling on cars in KK are not helping either. So, I shall pack a raincoat and umbrella.

But, I'm excited. From the photos I've seen of KK town, it looks positively out of the 70's. I'll take lotsa pics back :)

Monday morning 5 a.m. cab picking me up to KLIA - gr...oan...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember to take some pictures of any cute sabahans2! boys/girls.. hehe ..they say the girls are pretty there. in ipoh, apparently because of the water. in sabah? wonder why ....

haf a gd one chicky.. selamat selamat (be safe)

-c