Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2005

Heading to Kota K

I've spent the past 2 hours trawling the net for accommodation in Kota Kinabalu. Going there for work assignment next week. Unfortunately, there's very few reviews of hotels in KK! :( Dun really wanna end up in somewhere Geylang-like :P

Quite excited about heading to East M'sia - never been there. So I'm looking forward to the 2-1/2 hours flight. And due to the nature of my work, I've gotta rent a car when I get there. Found out from the car rental agency there that most people there drive manual cars. So, he had to search for half a day before he could get an automatic transmission one for me :P RM100/- per day for a little Kenari.

3 days in Kota K. E-eeearly morning flight next Monday, and arriving back to KLIA on Wednesday late night.

Even more happy news - my MSc exams are 6 days after that. Oh no.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u going there for work or fun? i can recommend a few if u wan...after all, tiff is from KK..

Anonymous said...

in case u wan to have some culinary delight, gimme a tinkle too...my bro-in-law owns a dining place...japanese/fusion fine dining ;)