Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2005

3-day achievements

Accomplished this weekend:
  • 7 episodes of Lost Season 1
  • 2 episodes of The Apprentice Trump Season 4
  • 1 episode of The Apprentice Martha
  • 2 books from the Chronicles of Narnia
  • The entire detailed itinerary of my Bangkok trip (down to the skytrain routes!)
  • A 7-hour catch-up session with my girlfriends (which included a very nice dinner in this newly-opened Italian restaurant in SS2 called Buonasera - authentic Italian because it's cooked and served by real cute Italian men, I kid you not)
  • A 90-minutes toil-and-sweat session at the Mattel toys warehouse sale to buy presents for my dad's "kai chai" (Barbie dolls going for RM12 and Hot Wheels car wash sets for RM37, it's no wonder the adults were as crazy as the kids)
  • And of course, my 3-hour session at the Razor Edge hair saloon in 1Utama :)

Oh, to be a lady of leisure!

No comments: