Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Gubra

I stumbled upon something which just made me swoon - from overwhelm-ness (if there's such a word).

The reason why Sepet was good was because it was true. It was a work straight from the heart of the director Yasmin Ahmad. And when something is that honest, you just can't help but feel overwhelmed.

I stumbled upon Yasmin Ahmad's very own blog. And while surfing through it, I realised that she is one person who can really speak of love, from all aspects, in all manners, in her very own manner. I can't get enough of her words, the way she writes. If you pop by there, you'll see that her latest entry featured a yummy picture of Gubra - her sequel to Sepet (which features the super-yummy Alan Yun and really attractive Sharifah Amani!). And if you surf more, you can fulfill your fix for all-things-Sepet-and-Yasmin-Ahmad by clicking on the photos which bring you to her flickr folder.

This is one of the poems from her blog, which I found really nice. I think I shall bookmark her site and slowly savour the archived entries. Her site is definitely a find! :)

3 comments:

carinasuyin said...

just noticed your daisypath- one more day! Have a splendid vacation =)

Amy W. said...

Thank you! KF and I will try to take nice pics (definitely nowhere near your standard-la) and post them up ;)

Hope you have a happy Raya too :)

carinasuyin said...

:) just have a great time... nice pics or not, secondary priority tee hee...