Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Days of CNY (3)

10th Day - Feb 7
Started work. Aiyoh, so hard to get up so early in the morning! Piles of stuff on my table, don't know how my boss manage to gather so much work for me in one day. Today itself I began my site inspections already. And ooh, at night, went to Swensen's SS2 for it's Earthquake 50% Off Tuesday! Had a giant one, shared with Jonie, Mei Heong, KF and Cindy (who paid for it). Yummy :) Went DVD-shopping nearby, spent almost a bomb - in preparation for when my thesis has been bound and DHL-ed. Then Cindy slept over and I fell asleep while she was still talking ...

11th Day - Feb 8
Took Cindy home. Went to work. Had company CNY lunch in Sri Melaka. Boss gave out angpau's. Must remember to peek and see how much. I'm still in office now, but leaving soon, to have dinner at SS3's chicken chop place with Clement. All these people from Australia ah, all come back during CNY ... suddenly have to layan so many people :P

Only 4 more days left. Then it's back to normal days once again. My thesis deadline is looming nearer, but all I can think of are holidays - Redang, Beijing, Vietnam, London, Paris, Italy (I really want to go to Italy) ... I think I need to strike a lottery ticket first, especially since I just called up MAS and found out that airfare to London in July has increased by 50% since two years ago. I choked when I heard it, honestly. Now, if someone can kindly tell me how to get to London cheaply ...

No comments: