Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Shogun


Record turnout for our annual coursemates' CNY gathering this year. Attendees : me, Natallie, Hooi San, Siew Lan, Bee Yong, Wen Chuin, Seok Teng, Chee Meng, Alan, Tee Wei, Tack Loong, Joo Aun, Ban Poh, and Kim Chuan aka tai lo.

Had Japanese buffet last night at Shogun, new in 1-Utama's new wing, whose boss owns the famous Saisaki Restaurant in KL (apparently currently closed for renovations). My second time there, and funnily, I found it much better than my first visit - maybe it's the jolly company :) Food was excellent, especially their teppanyaki. Conversation was great, especially since one of our good friends finally publicly announced her upcoming marriage (was a real pain keeping it a secret from everyone else when only a few of us were in on the "secret"). The camaraderie between all 14 of us is truly amazing. It's because of them that I'm glad I went to UTM and not some ang moh university. And I believe that the friendships will only keep growing, since all of us are in the property line (yeah, we all graduated and continued pursuing the same field professionally), and of course, what's friendship without a little competition? ;) Posted by Picasa

No comments: