Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 22, 2006

Tagged by Nat

1. Are u photogenic?

Wah, why start off with perasan question?! No, I don't think so!

2. What time do you go to bed?

I like to be settled in bed latest by 11pm on weekdays, read for an hour or so before konking off.

3. What was the last thing u did before this?

Switch on my computer.

4. Who's the one u always meet the most?

Specifically take time to meet - KF. Whether I want to meet or not - family and colleagues.

5. Who's the person u'll call if u need help?

KF or mummy.

6. What's on ur mind right now?

What to pack to Singapore ah?

7. What do you prefer? American Idol/ Malaysian Idol?

Fear Factor.

8. With whom do u wanna be with to have fun?

Good friends.

9. Wat movie do u wanna watch right now?

Flushed Away.

10. When was the last time u went out?

Wednesday night - to Macy's at Ikano to order curtains.

11. What do u hate the most for now?

That work is spilling out of my nose.

12. What do u do everyday besides eat and sleep?

Wah, u think I live on agong's money ah?

13. Colors that make u happy?

The new light green colour in our new master bedroom ... the new paint in our new house.

14. Most favourite thing in ur room?

My Pooh bear.

15. Miss someone?

Too busy to do that.

16. Plan to buy sumthing?

Yeah, stuffS for the house, new pair of shoes, new handbag, and if I had an extra couple of thousand ringgit, I'd get an Ipod, a new Sony Ericsson handphone, ... aiya, I always plan to buy something wan ... whether I buy or not is another story.

17. Are you satisfied with your life now?

Yeah, although less work and more pay would be good ... hahahaha

18. Do you like seafood?

If they didn't send your cholesterol levels sky high, I'd eat them every day!

19. Breakfast or dinner?

Breakfast, especially on the weekends when the family goes out for dim sum - yum yum!

20. Like chocolate?

Yes, especially expensive dark chocolate - hahaha ...

21. Do you have a laptop?

No.

22. Wat's ur favourite food from fastfood?

Ayam Goreng McD

23. Cats or Dogs?

Puppies.

24. Salty or sweet?

Salty then sweet.

25. City or country?

City for life, country for holidays.

26. Is kissing normal for ur age?

Hah!

27. Are u athletic?

In my dreams.

28. Favourite bands for now?

Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, Soul Asylum

29. Do you own ur own cellphone?

Who doesn't? This survey is starting to sound like it's made for 7-year-olds ...

30. Wat do u wear to bed?

T-shirt and long pants.

31. Ever had a crush on teacher in highschool?

No la, girls' school with only female teachers, how to crush worr ...

32. Coke or Pepsi?

Neither if I can help it.

33. Sugar or spice?

And everything nice.

34. Can you use chopsticks?

Okay, this survey is made for 7-year-old non-Asians.

35. Do you care about getting good grades?

I used to until university, kakakakaka ....

36. Have u ever fallen asleep in class?

Who hasn't?

37. Get a job or ask ur parents for money?

Get a job.

38. Is your mom strict?

No.

39. Do your parents gip u enuff privacy?

Okay la.

40. Do your parents trust you?

Yeah.

41. Would u ever wanna lose ur bestfriend?

Now I'm really starting to think this isn't worth my time.

42. Does your bestfriend get on your nerves?

*sigh*

43. Do you make friends quickly?

Hello ... at this stage in life, you network, not make friends.

44. Do you tell ur mom everything?

No.

45. Wat do u and ur parents fight about most?

What I want to do and what they think I should do.

46. If u love sumone and he/she rejected you, wat will you do to him/her?

Throw something at him.

47. Can u sing or rap?

Yes.

48. If u had one wish, who would u make ur wife/husband for life?

You know who lor (aiyo, I'm starting to act like 7-year-old already)

49. Wat do you think of this survey?

If not because I was tagged, I wouldn't do it ... hehe ... no offense ah, Nat ;P

1 comment:

Natallie said...

ahhahaha... erm.. i'm not offended coz i was irritated by the questions also! but y suffer alone, right?! muahaha..

i'm in super good mood now! luv friday nights! especially when the next few days are gonna be spent in singapore! :) we'll see if we bump into each other there, k :)

meanwhile, merry christmas dear!