Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You-know-what

Finished in 8 hours over a span of 2.5 days. Would have finished in one sitting, but remembered that I can't afford panda eyes which take agesssss to get rid of. Like I promised, no review, only "I absolutely love the book!"

Even more reason to love it : Popular called me up yesterday to inform me that they're giving 25% discount for HP7, which makes it RM82.43. They will refund me the additional RM16.48 I paid earlier if I show them the receipt. That's absolutely great! That means I only paid an additional RM12.53 from what the hypermarkets are selling at. I wonder if MPH and Times are offering the same discounts to its members. Not like it really matters since in the first place I was already prepared to buy the book at RM109.90 - but discounts are, of course, always a pleasant surprise :)

Finally, I got my white shoes at Metrojaya. Not my preferred pair, because most of my preferred choices were not available in my size. I scoured the entire, and I really mean entire, 1 Utama and Mid Valley to finally find this pair.

And oh, the treasure hunt up to Cameron Highlands was great! Our team "Nasi-lemak-on-the-go" (only thing off the top of our heads) got 3rd prize! We're natural treasure hunters, being first-timers, haha. I loved the treasure hunt, although it really squeezed my brain juice dry, and made my eyes get really fed up with the huge masses of signboards stuck everywhere. And I absolutely loved Cameron Highlands! First time up there, see. The long winding road uphill from Simpang Pulai seems quite easy to drive, not steep at all. Weather was fantastic. Breakfast at Equatorial was actually quite filling. The market was a thoroughly apt place to become an "auntie". The Boh tea plantation was superbly English. So many places I didn't get to go, because my colleagues have all been there so many times. The next time I go up, I want to pick strawberries, buy more flowers, eat more fried mushrooms, stay a little longer, drink a little more tea :)

1 comment:

Angie Siew said...

Good luck for us PS tomolo!!!! Huggies!