Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Busy

Pre-wedding photoshoot last Saturday. Took a whole hour to wash my hair and clear off the mascara after that. I hate eye make-up and hairspray, although they do wonders. Make-up is amazing, but I'm never going to be a fan.

We invited the Goddess Kuan Yin into the house last night, on the eve of her birthday. Now the house looks like a home, no longer a bachelor's abode.

Yes, busy. Still no time to go to Ikea's sale - that busy. It is always during the Megasale months that I am busy. Yet to do my shopping. If only I could say : so little things to do, so much time :P Nah, sounds too unproductive.

2 comments:

Vikram Christopher said...

so, when do we get to see the wedding album? is it online?

vikram's mom = mullai

Amy W. said...

Wedding album not ready yet la. We've just selected which pictures we want. They need to touch up and they'll give us the album in mid-October - yes, so long hor? I'll try to wheedle the soft copies (untouched-up ones) out of them soon ;)