Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Switch


I'm finally getting a 2-week break of doing whatever I want! It has been 5 years, half a decade, since I have had such a luxury. (Yes, next time I'll be one of those who chant that schooling days are better than being working adults.) Granted, it's unpaid, because I'll be "in-between" jobs. But I'll be spending money nevertheless, and planning how to spend more by the end of the year! Hah hah. This is fun. 2 weeks will be too short.

4 comments:

Vikram Christopher said...

switching jobs? where to these days?

mullai

Natallie said...

aiks... 2 weeks officially starts when??

Amy W. said...

Vikram : Moving into research field ;)

Nat : Mid-Sept. Start work again on 1 Oct. 2 weeks is TOO SHORT!

Natallie said...

ok... call me when u officially off! mine starts on MERDEKA DAY! :P