Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rush


Finally, an SUV that fits the price of an economical sedan - Toyota Rush! The 1.5G automatic is RM88,888/- and the higher-specs 1.5S automatic is RM94,888/-. From the looks of it, it looks like it can easily replace my Vitara, with many extra features thrown in. I like that it is a 7-seater, it's a Toyota, has a reverse sensor (not that I really need it, been driving without one for 10 years, but it's a nice-to-have), dual air-conditioning (so my backseat passengers don't get cooked), a CD-MP3 player system, airbag, ... wah, come to think of it, my trusty Vitara also quite lacking in a lot of things hor? And it cost RM99,000/- 10 years ago as well!











But, there's a saying "cheap things are not good" (paeng ye mou hou ye), and where else can you find an SUV at this kind of price? Besides the lousy Kembara la, but Kembara doesn't really count 'cos it's a 4WD.

The Rush is tantalizzzzzing ... far more so than the idea of a City or Vios. If only my bank account looked that promising :P For now, I just indulge in some day-dreaming la.

No comments: