Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

First day back at work after the (rather short) CNY hols. We drove back early in the morning yesterday so did not get caught in the traditional jam. Went to watch CJ7 with my sisters and the Lee brothers. I didn't know what in the world the show was about - because even the title doesn't say much - so it was a nice surprise. Not your typical Chow Sing Chi show, less slapstick, more moral story.

It's the first year I did not spend CNY at home. Was weird. Maybe it was because I was recuperating from being feverishly sick on Tuesday (getting old already, it's harder to recover fast), but Ipoh was tiring and I was very lethargic from all the heat.

I'm looking forward to "lou sang" tonight - only done it once this year so far. Tonight is when CNY really starts - when friends get together and make lots of noise at our house. Too bad KF won't be around this weekend, because I'm sure this weekend will be a merry one, I'll be traipsing around from one friend's house to another. He won't even get to properly celebrate his birthday! (A blessing in disguise because it'll give me more time to plan for a belated one, haha).

And now I've to get back to work. Amazing how work can pile up although the whole country went to sleep for 4 days.

No comments: