Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The lack of blogging is not because I'm so caught up with work I have no space to breathe. It is not because I'm busy catching live telecasts of petrol debates. It is also not because I spend my spare time doing housework.

Actually, let me reiterate. When I'm in a good mood, I quite like doing housework - packing up the dried dishware, putting the right things in the right cabinets, sweeping the floor, water the plants, etc etc. Nothing major la of course. When I'm in a better mood, I might wash the bathroom too. It's actually therapeutic :P (I am going nuts!)

As I was saying, the lack of blogging is not because I'm busy. There's just nothing to blog about. I could blog about the many wedding invitation cards I've received - but that's normal news for everyone at our age, isn't it? I could blog about how baby milk powder with their weird alphabets are creating babies that are abnormally clever (my colleague's 6-month old can whistle and snap her fingers!). Or I could tell you how I think I'm getting so much responsibilities at work that I'm drowning in it - but oddly, I'm still able to keep pressure at bay and with an assistant, I actually enjoy working (you guys can all roll your eyes now).

Or I could blog about how we had this wonderful delicious buffet dinner at One World Hotel's Cinnamon Cafe on my birthday - the hubby paid! The chocolate fountain was so delightful (I know I know I'm jakun, but I do so love marshmallows dipped in chocolate!). Best of all was the company :)

And this Saturday is JC's "animal night"! Animals - because there are guys in the group, so it can't be merely "hens". Should be fun.

I want to go shopping. Got sale leh!

No comments: