Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Q : How long does it take to make a U-turn on the LDP when you're already at the U-bend?

A : 55 minutes.

I don't blame the policemen, they're just doing their job as ordered from someone up there.

I blame "up there"! Oi you, up there, got no brains wan issit?? As if the early morning crawl to work is not enough, you have to organize "road blocks" where the police just stand and gaze in each other's eyes like they dunno why they're there. They're not even stopping traffic - merely causing traffic to stop! And roadblocks stop demos from happening issit? Or are you up there so paranoid you're gonna fall off your throne that you have to do this everytime the opposition shifts their butt? Bodoh!

Ok. Rant over. I shall get back to the rat race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you!!!!
Normally I only take about 10-15 mins to reaach office in the morning, but that day took me 1 hr and 15 mins !!!