Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally, I get to upload my profile pic from my computer, instead of the hassle of hosting it somewhere. So there it is, the memorable pic of the prettiest I ever felt in my life (bimbo-nye), and the most ladylike I've ever been (I purposely got piercings just to take this pic ok).


At the moment, I'm busy reading this. I have this weird interest in the lives of the Boleyns. I find it amazing that women last time could cajole and cavort their ways to become the King's favourite mistresses - that it was a much-coveted title. And that fathers then, would allow their daughters to be traded like cattle. However, nothing beats Philippa Gregory's historical fiction writings on the Boleyn sisters. They are truly riveting.

Work's become quite a burden lately. I'm looking forward to Bangkok as much as I can. Nothing soothes the soul like massages and Thai food - and a great exchange rate! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bangkok? When r u & the king going?
-you know who I am
;-p

Amy W. said...

during raya hols - with his family. actually, i dunno who u are ... i can only guess 2 ppl ... the fella in penang or the one in kelana. i'm thinking penang? tell me!

Samuel said...

so you watched the movie ald? the other boleyn gal? issit accurate?

I was surprised as well, but then thinking along, there are many examples..

Amy W. said...

hey samuel, yeah, watched the movie already ... nice :) there are some changes from the book, but then again, the book's fiction mah. but i like the book, good read.

Anonymous said...

obviously the one in Dreamy Kelana...