Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 09, 2008

It has been an interesting week indeed.

Nat gave birth to little baby Anne! I popped by to see them a day after she was born, and boy, is she a cutie! Big eyes, prominent nose, thick pouty lips. She was sleeping throughout when I was there, and she looks real adorable ok :) And Nat says her natural delivery was completely painless - haha. Thanks to the epidural - the invention that has saved all of mankind. With the epidural, women will continue to give birth and mankind can continue to evolve :P Btw, Nat got married to CM 6 days before my own wedding - and she actually has something to show for it now, haha!

On the same day a bunch of us had dinner with Maris as she was leaving M'sia already. I gave her a pack of bak-kut-teh instant noodles and soup packets to bring home. She just got back from Perhentian Islands and was so tanned! But tan looks good on her :) One day, one day, I shall find the moo-lah to be able to travel to Estonia.

It's actually August now. Work in the office has piled so high that it's getting quite demotivating. But *takes deep breath*, I must set my sights on the goal, musn't I? Just drag myself to the finish line. I can and I will. My mind and will has always brought me where I want to be :)

1 comment:

Natallie said...

Lil Anne says thank you to "Aunty Amy" for the cute cute soft toys and pressies :) :) :)