Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I miss blogging. And I still have that San Fran post unfinished. And I got another one coming up - the Borobudur trip on Thursday!

And someone, anyone, pleaseeeee sms to let me know the Idol results on Thursday night as soon as they're announced ... please please! I don't care if I know the results earlier - just NEED to know. PX, I've told your sis to pass on the msg ;)

Btw, Daughtry's latest single is awesome-ness!

Just one more day of work tomorrow ....

1 comment:

Peanutxz said...

u're going away? *shrugs* i shall pass on the msg to NOT update u...out of jealousy. LOL...kidding. 1st hand ok. even the drumrolls. XD

ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAM!
ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAM! ADAM!

just being irratating. njoy the trip!