Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yeah, I know, sudah sangat lama. Takpe, soon I shall find the time to do the necessary. Indonesia, by the way, was a blast! Post more about that soon.

I must somehow say I kinda pity Kris Allen for winning Idol 8. He has to sing that horrible No Boundaries song - gosh, it was so painful to hear him sing that horrible song u know. I mean, that song can be sung by someone, say, Miley Cyrus ... but when you know 2 guys are gonna be singing the coronation song, wouldn't you write something far more suitable for a guy's range? And, if Adam Lambert can't even sing the song, you know that the song has something very wrong with it.

BUT, it's good that he won. Reinforces the fact that American Idol is about the IDOL winning, purely a popularity contest, nothing to do with singing - not to say Kris can't sing, he definitely can (my favourite performance was during Country Week : "To make you feel my love" - soooo mesmerizing!).

And the finale was a GREAT episode. Fantastic entertainment, seriously - with Cyndi Lauper, KISS, Jason Mraz, Rod Stewart, and so many more from our generation ... 'twas awesome! :)

Idol 9 begins in January.

No comments: