Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Couch potato


The Tudors Season 1 is more awesome than Season 3. It was, however, in Season 3 that I noticed His Hotness Henry Cavill. And next to His Royal Hotness Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, the series is quite eye candy, I must say.


My other guilty pleasure right now is So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) Season 5. This is the first time I'm watching it and by golly, these dancers don't have any bones in their body - they bend every which way! Can't say yet who's my favourite couple, but I like Philip and Jeanine (their Neyo-Mad routine was awesome mad! go watch it!). But most of all I love Cat Deeley - the bestest reality tv show host ever! She's spontaneous and genuine and I just love her accent, charming I tell ya.

No comments: