Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 11, 2006

What I'm busy with (to justify the infrequent posts) :

1. Making an appointment for an Estee Lauder make-up lesson (yippee yes yes! finally I decided to embrace my feminity and give make-up a go ... definitely everything to do with the fact that I missed out on the Blockbuster Limited Edition Professional Make-up Set last year and I'm not gonna miss it again this time!)

2. Drawing up kitchen cabinet plans for the new house

3. Reading reading and reading lots of Jodi Picoult and various female magazines (Cleo and Women's Weekly both have "Best Beauty Products" features this month with free giveaways!)

4. Trying my best to get back onto that "diet" that made me that wee bit thinner (lighter, more like it) before the Lang Tengah trip. No success so far. I just need to eat.

5. Also trying my best to get back my momentum of wee morning exercise that gave me that wee bit toned arms and thighs before that island trip. Also no success :( Have no motivation to drag myself up at 5.30am at all. Maybe another island trip? Muahahaha!

6. Writing my log book - yes yes getting on it. I've completed 1 month, out of 12, haha. I need to get those 11 months out by the end of this month, urgh.

7. Daydreaming about zooming off to nowhere, leaving everything behind for a year, and just travel! (daydreaming takes a lot of time wei!)

8. Thinking and thinking. Being 26 isn't all it's cut out to be.

And that thinking process has got me stuck in a rut. Hence the very boring entry. There, I've explained myself ;)

No comments: