Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bimbo

Drove to the house, did the laundry, set the Robomop running, then went out for lunch with JC. Saw so many handbags I wanted to get - Liz Clairborne, Coach, Elle (I just love throwing names). But I just couldn't bring myself to fork out RM399 for a mere handbag :P Primavera's also having sale, but the pair I wanted wasn't on sale, would have cleaned me by RM178 if I had bought it. When we got home, my little puppy was already asleep in one corner, having run out of batteries. But my good little puppy had already done its job well before falling asleep - so cute :)

So after that I went home to pick my sister up. And we headed to True Fitness Jaya33 to sign up for a Gold Membership. Yes, GOLD! Which basically just means a 3-year membership - which will last me until June 2010! I had to swipe 2 credit cards to pay, because one alone didn't have enough credit. Anyways, they gave us a 1-month free membership, a cool (but too small for my gym usage) sling bag with 2 nice white towels and a water bottle, a car sunscreen, and 6 personal training sessions. The place is funky. At the reception area, they have these 2 "infinity walls" which have little lights that light into the horizon, as though the walls were 100m deep. But there wasn't anything else left to see. The place is due to be open in May, but nothing's confirmed. My 12-month installment payment, however, starts ticking from today. Hah. But 's alright. I'm looking forward to Bodycombat, Bodystep, and maybe starting on Bodybalance, BumsLegsTums, maybe some Jazzercise or some dance class I won't look so klutzy in - like line dance maybe ;P

We then headed to our regular book rental place in Amcorp, to replenish supply of my nightly bedtime fixes. Restocked up on my contact lenses. Stumbled upon this cute shop that was on sale - so I bought 5 pieces of clothes for less than RM200 - boy am I so proud of that :)

And then, the highlight of my weekend - besides that accidental shopping that I did - I went and poked holes in my ears! Argh! My sister dragged me there. She just told me to quit procrastinating and just get it done. I've been wanting to, cos I want to look pretty and all with danglys. But never got round to it, cos I love my prawns and seafood. I did it at PohKong in Amcorp for RM20. Got cute little gold star studs. It was painful when they tembus-ed the lubang - gosh. I almost wanted to run away from my seat when she prepared to tembus the 2nd hole. An almost traumatic experience. It felt like I had stapled my ears. And I didn't want to look at my ears after that, because I was kinda feeling regret. Felt like that for about half an hour. Now, at almost bed time, my ears don't feel painful anymore, but I can feel those studs there. Okay, I'm complaining when I shouldn't be, because little 5-year-olds don't make such a fuss when they get their ears pierced. Well, I like to be attention-seeking. Hah. The dear cannot wait to come back and see my latest stunt-that-I-pulled-while-he's-gone. But he says he's happy I did it - so, I'm happy too :) And I kinda like how they look - so cheap thrill la me :)

Okay, I got a very heavy-duty week ahead at work. I brought back work but never completed it this weekend, so I do believe that the coming 2 weeks are going to be rough and tough.

But it doesn't matter - cos I went shopping and got my ears pierced! Ah, it's fun to be a bimbo once in a while :)

2 comments:

Natallie said...

oh goodness!!! U FINALLY PIERCED UR EARS!!!!!!! ahahaha... yay! then we can go blink-blink shopping together next time! hehe

Jarod Lee said...

=) Silly me, didn't notice the ear rings yesterday night and no wonder your shakes more during the dinner compare to normal.... wahahahaha