Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

My new puppy

  • Cleans the house when you push it

  • Runs around the house unsupervised, but you can bet it won't pass motion anywhere at all

  • Can be picked up to go quietly from room to room

  • Collects dustballs and hair - stuff you don't get if you merely sweep

  • Doesn't get in your way at all

  • Works diligently until you tell it to stop

  • Does not know how to guard the house at all as it makes absolutely no sound

  • Doesn't require feeding, nor bathing, nor any visits to the vet


My newest best friend and playmate :

I snitched the picture from somewhere off Google (I've got no wood floors at home, and my actual unit doesn't have the same words at the side). In fact, mine doesn't have the 2 buttons on the ball. Mine's merely an off-on switch and a charging outlet. But, it suffices to do its job. Cost me RM90 - which I felt was kinda a rip-off when I saw the actual thing. But after putting it to work, I'm satisfied with my new "puppy" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa, Fong, you really work smart and not work hard ohh...

Natallie said...

wah.. sound so magical!!! izzit really that good? where did u get it? mayb i should get one too instead of sweeping and sweeping all the time!!!