Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Crush and go

Occasionally, I fall in love with certain movie characters. Besides adorable Kris Allen on Idol - who's not a movie character, but a real person who has made me completely smitten with his senget mouth when he sings - I am having a crush on Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Thanks to everything being easily obtainable these days, I managed to get my hands on a copy of the August Rush soundtrack - and "This Time" is playing repeatedly on the pc while I work thru the weekend.

It's something about guys who can play an acoustic guitar and is the lead singer for a band. Well, not every lead singer - definitely not the Oasis guy, but definitely yes Adam Levine from Maroon 5. So Jon reminds me of him. I can drool all day - but it's not ladylike for someone who's gonna be 30 (not yet, but soon) to be crushing!

Which brings me to the next train of thought. In slightly more than a year, I'll be turning 30. (Belum lagi 29, already thinking so far ahead!) And, my favourite question to all friends who turn 30 : "Is right now where you thought you'd be at 30?"

Well, I'm not there yet. But I've still got time. So yeah, I'm rooting for me :)

1 comment:

Peanutxz said...

sigh...that'll apply to adam lambert if he weren't gay. sobs.