Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Woman!

It's been a million years since I saw you online - where are you???

Or maybe it's Easter holidays and you're out romping around the continent? *green*

Anywayssss ... I saje itchy backside wanna email u ... to ask u ... who do u think's gonna be American Idol?

Or more like, I wanna sell the idea to you that ... I REALLY LIKE KRIS ALLEN!

But the hubby hates that I have this crush, so I can't gush on and on and on and on in front of him ... (although at the end of every Idol performance episode, I secretly do a high-5 with my invisible twin because Kris ALWAYS nails it down pat).

Yah lah, I know Adam Lambert's cool and got the stage presence and all those theatrical stuffs that mesmerizes people ... and I also quite like Allison for her fantastic gravelly voice ... but I'm rooting for Kris - because he sings quite well, ALWAYS picks the right songs, looks very comfortable in his own skin (no need for all the make-up and wardrobe), plus he looks cute!

I know la, he's only like 23 or something (and already married, wth) ... small boy this ... but just so adorable, don't u think?

But if u're not a Kris fan, then I better not ramble on.

So tell me where have u planted ur butt these holidays of yours? I am so green I'm practically blue. Btw, I still haven't watched disco week, and I'm so hoping that Kris doesn't screw this up, because if he were to screw up, it'd definitely be disco - dancing not being his strong forte - but if he were to get thru this unscathed ... then all hail the new Idol! Ahahahahaha ;)

6 comments:

jacylnng said...

this is so indirect speech and has so many illocutionary force. Impress with it!
Yup rooting for Kris Allen and Adam Lambert!

Amy W. said...

er, i dunno wht u just said, but sounds like a compliment! :D

Natallie said...

omg.. wat's illocutionary?? even thesaurus cant gimme the meaning!!! :P
hahaha

jacylnng said...

for e.g. it's hot isn't it - sounds like a statement but actually carries the intended meaning - either giving an order to switch on the air-cond or a request for wanting a cold drink or a suggestion of having a cold drink depending on situation when the statement is uttered!

Peanutxz said...

i dunno where i can rant but i see that u like kris. and he's in top3. *projects stone face*. *rollseyes*. GAHHHH!!!

p.s- i'm rooting for adam. allison too previously but...*grinds teeth*

LOL emo kid. ignore me! XD

Amy W. said...

oh i wanted to rant too ... i can't believe allison's gone!!!i thought she was the best among everyone during that rock performance! i shall rant ...