Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've got the latest Philippa Gregory sitting on the shelf yet-to-be-read, and the latest American Idol episode yet-to-be-watched, and of course the mundane stuff like floors-to-be-washed, toilets-to-be-scrubbed, laundry-to-be-done. Life is made up of neverending lists of yet-to-be-done's. Yah la, I'm grumpy, sore throat kept me up the whole night. And I still got a deadline to meet by Monday morning. And more deadlines after that. Plus, it feels like a pressure cooker these days. And my nose is running although I'm sweating (or maybe I'm sweating because my nose is running). And I still feel sticky after a bath, like you can't get away from the heat and humidity in the air. If I wanted to complain, it'd be miles long. But, I try try try to be optimistic and keep the negativity to a minimum (and I don't always do this la right?)

I like that I've got Kris Allen crooning to me on my Windows Media Player. I also like that I've got less laundry to do this week. And I like that I'd be quite likely to meet my Monday deadline if I get on with it - like, now.

Bye, I've de-twittered myself because I'm not Ashton Kutcher.

No comments: