Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2004

News news!

I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.
There's a knob called `brightness', but it doesn't work.

How cute is that? I found that while surfing for info on Hanoi vs Saigon aka Ho Chi Minh city. Planning / thinking of going there this Christmas holidays. Trying to decide between the beautifully tranquil Hanoi or the bustling cosmopolitan Saigon.

Also got myself a brand new toy - the Sony Ericsson T630! Camera, bluetooth, 65K TFT screen ... enough features for a pretty affordable phone :)

AND, right before I left for the Raya break, my dad brought back another stray dog! It's a Spitz also but a more beautiful one than Daisy, the one we brought back from SPCA. We've named him Max, with lotsa brown and white fur. So now Max and Daisy rule our garden :)

Yes yes, pictures pictures - coming right up after I get back from a wedding dinner in Tapah, of which I'm leaving for in a couple of hours. Busy busy - haha ...

No comments: