Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Pre-hols frenzy!

YESSSS! Just handed in an assignment ... got lotsa work left in office but I don't care ... a whole 6 days away!!! :) Going to be spending it away from the city, so no blogging for 6 whole days - away from all the frenzi-ness of city life! Best of all, it's not just me who's on holiday, but it's practically the entire nation - everyone on holiday mode! What with Deepavali tomorrow ... Raya on Sunday and Monday ... I think most of the nation stopped work today and will only resume running on Wednesday! Well, at least for office workers like me la ;)

I've been looking out for a handphone. Decided to get a Nokia, although Nokia doesn't have the most flattering designs. But, they have cheaper spare parts. So I've decided on the brand. Yet to decide on the model. Want one with a camera, and if the budget fits, maybe an MP3 player?? Haha ... frivolous stuff yah I know ... not a must-have, just a want. Have you seen the latest models by Nokia?? Yummy!

Between The Incredibles and Shark Tale ... which one's better? Haven't seen either ... I'll tell u later. Gonna have a DVD-fest and maybe fit in a cinema outing during the long LONG weekend! :)

IF you found a digital camera on an LRT train (with pictures in the memory card), what would you do?? Keep it? Hand it over to the police? What would you do?? This question is not pure rhetoric, it happened to a friend of mine. We have different views on what's best. And I realised that one should take better care of their own possession in the future :P Tell more later.

Meanwhile, have wonderful wonderful holidays - have a great weekend stuffing yourself with muruku and rendang ...!

No comments: