Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 06, 2004

The O.C. fan

I accidentally stumbled on this blog site "The Pool House" by this OC fan and boy was I excited! Honestly. I was totally devastated when I realised one Sunday that Friends was showing instead of the OC! Argh! It's been ages since I got hooked to something on TV. The last time I can remember it was probably in the days of Beverly Hills 90210. Goodness, am I being downgraded to a brainless high-school flick?? Oh no, horror of horrors! But ah well, the people look good, have the usual ups and downs of typical Americans and basically lets me space off to a fiction world for an hour every Sunday night. Well, at least, it used to - until I realised that the OC had stopped!

I am a fan, yes I profess to be one. It's a great show, really. And after checking out the official site, and reading the summary of the first episode of Season 2, I'm hanging on tenterhooks waiting and waiting to see when 8tv's gonna air it. It went live tonight in the US, according to the official OC website by Fox TV. Lucky Americans :P

Fox TV's smart ... they ended Season 1 on a thoroughly depressing note, with everyone going separate ways, and the 2 protagonists splitting up. Urgh. Horrible. But left me craving desperately for more - for a happier ending. Feeling a bit better now that I've read the synopsis for Season 2's beginning ... it seems to be heading in the right direction :)

Btw, I somehow think that the Theresa character in the OC is the same girl as the one in Smallville, the one that Clark Kent likes. Is she?

No comments: