Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 22, 2006

2 days and a couple of hours more


I've always wondered why they say Italy is in the shape of a boot. I've looked and looked and I can finally deduce that it looks like a lady's high-heeled knee-length boot. "They" should be more precise, then. Because a lady's boot is a sexier one than just a boot.

Started packing toiletries last night - I think my toiletries bag is gonna weigh 5 kilos! Hahaha. Tonight, if I don't work too late, I'll probably start on my clothes, medicine, cosmetics, shoes, reading materials.

Excited that I'm flying in 57 hours! Never sat in a Cathay flight, nor a British Airways flight before. But not expecting much.

Filled with trepidation because my work desk is still piled high with work. (Yeah I know I should be working on that pile, I will, I will). The boss (and the company atmosphere) ain't motivating me much.

But I shouldn't dwell on unhappy thoughts. Must psyche (did I spell that right?) myself up for the 2-week sojourn! :) Days where I only think of what to eat, where to go, how to get there ... bliss :)

1 comment:

Natallie said...

EnVy!! EnVy!!! Jeles!!! Jealous!!!! hehehe..

and goodness!! START PACKING!! u know how long u take, right! better start so u have time to go out for last minute shopping just incase u miss out any items!!