Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just 10 more days!

I'm looking forward to Rome ... to Venice ... to the Capri Isles ... to eating gelato ... to just being on a Roman holiday!

And, although London didn't impress me so much the last time I was there, there's just something about the place that makes me excited to be there again. Maybe it's because travelling anywhere is exciting, or maybe it's because London marks the first time I was independently alone overseas (and survived to tell the tale!), or maybe it's just because it's London! And I'm going to be garbed in graduation robes to receive my scroll!

Best of all, I get to share all these with KF :)

I can't wait! :)

1 comment:

Natallie said...

take many many pix at those super romantic place and show it off to us when u come back, k! :)

glad that u're gonna have a well-deserved break after working ur butt off for so long, especially when work is accompanied by a super talkative working neighbour!! muahaha